Shop deals on popular brands including Samsung, KitchenAid, Philips, Vitamix, Shark, Ninja, Delonghi, Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Cosori, Mattel, Hasbro, ASUS, HP, Garmin, FitBit, Wyze, Bosch, Dremel, GoPro, Fujifilm, and more
Prime members have the opportunity to win an item worth $300 off their gift list with Amazon’s Giftmania Contest, with entrants in Calgary eligible to also have Brett “The Giftman” Hart deliver their gift list item in person
TORONTO—NOVEMBER 6, 2023—Amazon today announced that its Black Friday event will start Friday, November 17, giving customers more days and more deals to shop than last year’s event, and featuring some of the lowest prices of the year so far on select products. Customers can find deals from popular brands like Samsung, HP, ASUS, Dell, VTech, Canon, GoPro, Fujifilm, and Simple Modern and up to 49% off select Vitamix blenders, up to 40% off select KitchenAid appliances, up to 35% off select Shark vacuums, up to 35% off select Bosch tools and accessories, and up to 35% off select Garmin products.
Amazon will continue to spread the joy of seasonal savings throughout its Cyber Monday weekend event starting Saturday, November 25, and running through Monday, November 27, with even more festive deals from top brands like Cosori, Ninja, Mattel, Hasbro, FitBit, and Wyze. With discounts of up to 74% off select Cuisinart appliances, up to 40% off select electronics from Anker, up to 40% off select Delonghi products, up to 38% off select Hamilton Beach appliances, up to 30% off select Dremel tools, and up to 30% off select beauty products from Canadian small business Maritime Naturals, customers can continue to save on great gifts throughout the weekend.
Amazon also makes it easy for customers to find deals they’re interested in with personalized recommendations. Find personalized deals on products previously purchased with the Buy Again deals feed, items previously saved to lists, and get deal recommendations based on browsing history with Keep Shopping For. Customers can also get personalized deal notifications from Alexa up to 24 hours in advance on eligible items within their Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later, and can keep an eye on personalized deals throughout the season by saying, ”Alexa, what are my deals?” They can also ask Alexa to remind them of deals once they are live, or ask Alexa to make the purchase when a deal is available by saying, “Alexa, buy it for me.”
From November 17 through November 27, customers can expect deep discounts across categories including electronics, toys, home, fashion, beauty, and Amazon devices. For the most up-to-date deals, visit amazon.ca/blackfriday and amazon.ca/cybermonday. A preview of deals to come includes:
- Save up to 31% on select Instant kitchen appliances
- Save up to 49% on select Oral-B electric toothbrushes
- Save up to 47% on select Nespresso appliances
- Save up to 27% on select HP computers
- Save up to 33% on select Philips coffee makers
- Save up to 35% on select Ninja appliances
- Save up to 44% on select ASUS laptops
- Save up to 50% on select Baleaf Sports apparel
- Save up to 26% on select Fujifilm cameras
- Save up to 30% on select Brita water filters
- Save up to 40% off on select Baffin footwear
- Save up to 46% on select Philips Sonicare toothbrushes
- Save up to 50% on select Rocketbook reusable notebooks
- Save up to 30% on select Simple Modern drinkware
- Save up to 30% on select Blueair air purifiers
- Save up to 44% on select AeroGarden indoor garden systems
- Save up to 40% on select Kamik footwear
More Ways to Shop, Save, and WIN this Holiday Season
- Amazon Giftmania Contest with Bret “The Giftman” Hart: To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Prime launching in Canada, Prime members will have the opportunity to win items off their gift list and the chance have one item delivered in-person by Bret “The Giftman” Hart. Between now and Friday, November 24, all Prime members have to do is head over to amazon.ca/giftmania and create a gift list in order to automatically be entered into the contest. Up to 245 entrants across Canada will win one item worth up to $300 off their gift list, with entrants in Calgary being eligible to have Brett “The Giftman” Hart deliver their item in person. Prime members can learn more and see the campaign video which includes Canadian comedian Lily Singh over at amazon.ca/giftmania.
- Find Gifting Inspiration from Amazon’s Holiday Shop: Amazon’s newly launched Holiday Shop offers low prices on essentials and unique gifting, whether it’s for hosting with friends, home décor, or matching apparel. Get gifting inspiration from top influencers, explore a list of Amazon’s top 100 gifts to find trending products, and shop gifts by price, including gifts under $100, $50, $30, and $20. To explore the Holiday Shop, visit amazon.ca/holidayshop.
- Support Small and Save Big: It’s easier than ever to shop the best gifts of the season from small businesses. Customers can explore unique gift ideas in the Small Business Gift Guide at amazon.ca/smallbusinessgiftguide, which features curated selections like deals, stocking stuffers, toys, and items by small businesses from specific provinces/regions in Canada. Customers can also easily filter their searches and discover products from small businesses in Amazon’s store with the Small Business Search filter, while continuing to look out for the Small Business badge.
Explore the Benefits of Prime
Prime offers the best of savings, convenience, and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In Canada, that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, ad-free listening of millions of songs and podcast episodes on Amazon Music, unlimited access to thousands of books with Prime Reading, free games with Prime Gaming, free unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, early access to select Lightning Deals, Prime Day, a free one-year DashPass membership, and more. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping and members have access to Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery on eligible orders over $25 when shipping to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, and Southwestern Ontario, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery to most cities and towns, and FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items. Prime is $99 per year or $9.99 a month and eligible customers can start a free trial of Prime at amazon.ca/prime. University and College students can join Prime Student for 50% off and enjoy the benefits of Prime with a six-month trial at amazon.ca/primestudent. Amazon Business customers—from small businesses to large enterprises, as well as education, government, and non-profit organizations—can also take advantage of Prime’s fast, free shipping and exclusive business-relevant benefits with Business Prime, which starts at $109 per year for up to three users at amazon.ca/businessprime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.