SEATTLE—SEPTEMBER 17, 2023—'Tis the season to save big. Prime members can start their shopping early this upcoming season with Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days, beginning on Tuesday, October 10 at 3 a.m. EDT and running through Wednesday, October 11. Amazon will offer Prime members deeply discounted deals across top brands and will make it easier to find deals they’re interested in with personalized recommendations based on past searches, purchases, and items saved to their Lists. Additionally, with deals dropping across a wide selection of products with fast and convenient delivery options, Prime Big Deal Days has members’ shopping needs covered. Eligible customers who are not yet Prime members can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.ca/primebigdealdays and get the most out of shopping on Amazon.
“We’re giving our Prime members yet another way to save, with deals on some of the most wanted gifts of the season,” said Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime. “Members can shop deals across categories like fashion, home, and toys that include some of our most popular items during Prime Big Deal Days.”
Get Ready for the Big Day
Join Prime to participate in Prime Big Deal Days and learn of other ways to best prepare for the event to maximize your savings with the following tips:
- Get big deals and all the benefits of Prime: With a Prime membership, you can save money every day with exclusive deals, free delivery, and quality entertainment. Join Prime to not miss out on some of the best deals of the season during Prime Big Deal Days and access every day savings and discounts.
- Add Amazon Devices to your cart: Get up to 55% off select Echo devices, including the all-new Echo Pop and Echo Show 5 (3rd Gen), up to 31% off select kids devices including the all-new Echo Show 5 Kids (3rd Gen), and up to 50% off Fire TV devices, including Fire TV Streaming Stick and Amazon Fire TV 2-series.
- Find gift inspiration on Amazon’s Holiday Shop: Amazon’s newly launched Holiday Shop offers low prices on essentials and unique gifting, whether it’s for hosting with friends, home décor, or matching apparel. To explore the Holiday Shop, visit amazon.ca/holidayshop.
- Set up personalized deal alerts: Subscribe to receive deal-alert notifications related to recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All you have to do is visit the Prime Big Deal Days event page on the Amazon Shopping app between now and Prime Big Deal Days to create deal alerts. Once Prime Big Deal Days arrives, you will receive push notifications on available deals you’ve subscribed to.
- Use Alexa to track deals: Get deal notifications from Alexa up to 24 hours in advance on eligible items saved to a Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later. Then, ask Alexa to remind you of the deal once it’s live, or ask Alexa to make the purchase when the deal is available by saying, “Alexa, buy it for me.”
- Save the date with Alexa: Free up your calendar and have Alexa set up an event reminder for you. Be alerted at the start of Prime Big Deal Days by saying, “Alexa, set a reminder for Prime Big Deal Days.”
Access Prime Big Deal Days Globally
Prime Big Deal Days takes place in 19 countries around the world, kicking off on October 10 in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the U.S., and the UK. Prime members in Japan can shop the Prime Big Deal Days event later in the month.
Explore the Benefits of Prime
Prime offers the best of savings, convenience, and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In Canada, that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, ad-free listening of millions of songs and podcast episodes on Amazon Music, unlimited access to thousands of books with Prime Reading, free games with Prime Gaming, free unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, early access to select Lightning Deals, Prime Day, a free one-year DashPass membership, and more. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping and members have access to Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery on eligible orders over $25 when shipping to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, and Southwestern Ontario, Prime FREE One-Day Delivery to most cities and towns, and FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items. Prime is $99 per year or $9.99 a month and eligible customers can start a free trial of Prime at amazon.ca/prime. University and College students can join Prime Student for 50% off and enjoy the benefits of Prime with a six-month trial at amazon.ca/primestudent. Amazon Business customers—from small businesses to large enterprises, as well as education, government, and non-profit organizations—can also take advantage of Prime’s fast, free shipping and exclusive business-relevant benefits with Business Prime, which starts at $109 per year for up to three users at amazon.ca/businessprime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.