Amazon Announces Prime Day 2018 - An Epic Day (and a Half) of our Best Deals Starting July 16
Prime Day 2018 will feature 50% more Spotlight Deals and more than one million deals globally
Prime members in
More customers in
Deals Sneak Peek
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members in
- Amazon Brands – Find the lowest prices of the year on products from
Amazonprivate label collections including up to 25% off AmazonBasics and Pinzon.
- Amazon Devices – This year, Prime Day will feature double the deals on
Amazondevices—and the biggest deals yet on home security, smart home and Alexa-enabled products. Whole Foods– On Prime Day, members will save 30% when they spend $35or more on Whole Foods365 Everyday Value products on Amazon.ca. To celebrate the first Prime Day for Whole Foods Marketstores, members in Canadawill receive $10off all in-store purchases over $50from Wednesday, July 11to Tuesday, July 17.
- Prime Video, DVDs and Blu-Ray – Save up to 50% on popular movies and TV shows on DVD and Blu-Ray. Members will also get a
$10Amazon.ca credit for their first stream on Prime Video between Monday, July 9and Prime Day.
- Twitch Prime – Members can enjoy hundreds of hours of free gameplay as Twitch Prime gives away a free PC game every day through
July 18, including titles like Pillars of Eternity and Brutal Legend. Members will also receive exclusive in-game loot for Warframe and PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Kindle Unlimited – Eligible Prime members can get three months of unlimited reading for
$0.99with a Kindle Unlimited membership.
The Best Ways to Shop on Prime Day
Find out what tens of millions of Prime members who shopped during Prime Day 2017 discovered – this is an epic time to shop
- Watch A Deal – This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop all limited time lightning deals during Prime Day, learn more here.
- The Amazon App – Download the Amazon App to shop Prime Day deals wherever you go. Also, customers who download the Amazon App for the first time starting today through Prime Day will receive a
$5credit towards their Amazon.ca account.
- Explore Deals By Popular Interests – Find deals organized by the most-shopped-for interests. From style and fashion to electronics, cooking, travel and more – discover the deals that you'll love even faster.
Shop Big with Small and Medium-Sized Businesses This Prime Day
Prime members from around the world can shop hundreds of thousands of deals this Prime Day from small and medium-sized businesses selling on Amazon Launchpad, Amazon Handmade, Amazon Exclusives and more. On Prime Day 2017, customers ordered more than 40 million items from small and medium-sized businesses worldwide, and once again this year, these businesses are adding to the unsurpassed selection available every day on
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every single day. Over 100 million paid members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime, including shopping and entertainment. In
SOURCE Amazon Canada