Amazon Business Launches New Business Prime Benefits in the United States, Germany and Japan
New benefits enable Business Prime members to analyze purchasing trends, set procurement policies, earn credit card rewards, request extended payment terms and simplify business shipping
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181023005132/en/
“Business Prime enables customers to get the most out of the great
selection, pricing and shopping experience on Amazon Business,” said
Starting today, Business Prime members in
- Spend Visibility: Powered by AWS QuickSight, Spend Visibility provides advanced visualizations of company spend in ready-to-present graphics, freeing up the time it takes to download and analyze data and discover spending trends.
- Guided Buying: Guided Buying enables Amazon Business account administrators to identify certain suppliers and products as preferred, as well as set specific product categories as restricted, offering buyers greater insight into company policies or recommendations while shopping and helping businesses reduce rogue spend, improve compliance and consolidate suppliers.
- Amazon Business American Express Card: The no annual fee credit
card offers flexible benefits, including the choice of 5% Back or
90-Day Interest Free Payment Terms for Business Prime members on
United Statespurchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.comand Whole Foods Market. Upon sign-up, eligible Business Prime members also receive a $125Amazon.com Gift Card. Visit www.amazon.com/businesscard for more details, including additional benefits and rewards. Terms and limitations apply.
- Extended Terms for Pay by Invoice: Business Prime members can now request Extended Terms for Pay by Invoice. Qualifying customers can extend their payment terms to 45 or 60 days, depending on their plan, to pay an Amazon Business invoice so they have more flexibility and can better manage their cash flow.
- Upgraded Shipping Options: Business Prime members already enjoy
FREE Two-Day Shippingon more than 100 million items. Now, Business Prime members in the United Statescan choose FREE Same-Day Delivery or FREE One-Day Shippingfor more than one million items on eligible orders over $35in more than 8,000 cities and towns. Members also have the option to choose Consolidated Shippingon eligible bulk orders to receive their order in fewer shipments.
“Since the launch of Business Prime last year, we have expanded the
program with new benefits that offer incredible value and even faster
shipping for businesses,” said
Amazon Business customers can sign up for an annual Business Prime
membership based on the number of users on their business account:
Amazon Business is proud to serve millions of business customers and
hundreds of thousands of business sellers around the world with more
About Amazon Business
Amazon Business combines the selection, convenience and value customers
have come to know and love from