Amazon Selling Partner Conferences Sell Out in Six Weeks, with 1,800+ Small and Medium Sized Businesses Set to Learn about How to Build and Grow their Sales Online
Events will run in
Attendees will learn how to leverage tools and resources to help
their business succeed in Amazon’s Stores, prepare for seasonal surges,
network with fellow sellers, and get one-to-one help from
More than half of units sold in Amazon’s stores are from small and medium-sized businesses, with over a million U.S.-based small and medium-sized businesses selling in Amazon’s stores
Each Summit will feature an
“We are a champion of small business across America, investing heavily
to help over a million businesses sell their products in Amazon Stores
while creating economic opportunity and jobs for hundreds of thousands
of people across the country,” said
At the Summits, attendees will have an
The Selling Partner Summit Series will feature sessions designed to help sellers grow their business, including:
- Customer Obsession: Understand your pivotal role in Amazon’s commitment to maintaining outstanding customer experience.
- The Selling Partner Journey: Get an overview of the tools and programs available to sellers and how they can help you grow your business.
- Inventory & Fulfillment: Study up on fulfillment options and inventory management best practices to prevent stock-outs and plan for seasonal sales surges.
- Discovery: Learn how to help
Amazoncustomers find your products via listing creation, search optimization, and advertising opportunities. Account Health: Understand the policies, metrics, and processes pertaining to your account health.
- Featured Offers (buy box): Make sense of featured offer eligibility and the performance-based requirements products must meet to 'win the featured offer.'
Amazon Expert Lounge: Ask your remaining questions 1:1 in the Expert Loungeafter completing the educational tracks.
Registration for the new Selling Partner Summit Series opened on
More than half of units sold in Amazon’s stores are from SMBs. The 2018 Amazon Small
Business Impact Report revealed that there are more than one million
U.S.-based SMBs selling in Amazon’s stores, and SMBs are estimated to
have created more than 900,000 jobs worldwide to support their sales
To learn more about the Selling Partner Summit Series, visit here.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than
competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational
excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping,
personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS,