Amazon’s Treasure Truck Celebrates Millions of Subscribers, Announces Additional Cities, More Pickup Locations than Ever and New Ways to Shop
Customers in Charlotte,
Treasure Truck pickup locations have more than doubled since 2017, making it even easier to pick up offers from more than 100 vehicles and kiosks
Treasure Truck offers more exciting products and free experiential events to customers than ever before; tripling its product volume and increasing events by 7x over the past two years
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190807005217/en/
Amazon’s Treasure Truck celebrates millions of subscribers, announces additional Cities, more pickup locations than ever and new ways to shop. (Photo: Business Wire)
“We’ve been so excited by the customer reaction to Treasure Truck the last couple of years, from all across the country. Our customers love the surprise of what new hand-picked, must-have item is on Treasure Truck each day, and being able to pick it up from convenient locations where they live, work, and play,” said
Delighting Customers Everywhere
- Since its initial expansion in July of 2017, Treasure Truck has acquired millions of text message subscribers.
- 75% of Treasure Truck subscribers check out a new offer within 15 minutes of receiving the day’s offer text.
- Amazon’s Treasure Truck ‘family’ has grown by 5x—and now, the fleet of more than 100 includes trucks, vans and kiosks.
- Treasure Truck offers customers more inventory than ever before, tripling its product volume over the past two years.
- Treasure Truck has more than doubled the number of pickup locations per offer, making it even easier to get the goods.
- Today, Treasure Truck is on the road an average of five days per week with both new treasures and events.
- Free experiential events across the nation have increased by 7x since 2017—from carnivals for dogs, to outdoor movie nights, to product sampling days and more.
- The most frequent customers shop Treasure Truck offers more than once per week.
Treasure Truck top-selling cities are
Seattle, Los Angelesand Phoenix.
Our most frequent customers, who often shop TT more than once per week, reside in
Chicago, San Antonioand Sacramento.
- Valentine’s Day bouquets and chocolate, Sony TVs and smart notebooks were the fastest-selling offers—customers snagged the items in minutes!
How It Works
Treasure Truck is an unexpected way to shop with
Customers can expect offers on exclusive items, trending tech and the latest gear, seasonally relevant must-haves, amazing deals on limited-quantity items from hundreds of top brands and more. Customers are greeted by the Treasure Truck delight squad for easy product pickup and a dose of fun. Learn more about Treasure Truck at www.amazon.com/treasuretruck and follow @treasuretruck on