Introducing Amazon Business: Everything You Love About Amazon, For Your Business
A new marketplace on
Register for a free Amazon Business account to access business-only selection, pricing, free two-day shipping and more
“We’ve heard from business customers that they love the convenience of
shopping online, and want an experience at work that is similar to how
they shop at home,” said
Some of the features Amazon Business offers include:
- Tailored Business Experience: Unique search, browse and shopping experience that is tailored specifically to business purchasing.
- Business Accounts: Create a single or multi-user business account, invite additional users to join the account, and define groups of users to easily share payment methods and shipping addresses.
Free Two-Day Shipping: Fast, free shipping on orders of $49or more on tens of millions of eligible items, plus access to even faster shipping options.
- Multi-Seller Marketplace: View multiple offers on a single product page for easy price comparisons, as well as shop sellers that consistently meet the performance and service requirements that businesses expect.
- Business-Only Pricing: Business-only prices on select items and quantity discounts from select manufacturers and sellers.
- Business-Only Selection: Business-only items combined with Amazon’s vast selection provides access to hundreds of millions of products, including hard-to-find items like traffic signs, industrial deep fryers, antibodies, 55-gallon steel drums, dent pullers and much more.
- Purchasing Approval: Create approval workflows to enable better spending controls.
- Purchasing System Integration: Integrate leading third-party procurement solutions for easy access to Amazon Business.
- Amazon Tax Exemption Program: Make tax-exempt purchases and manage tax exemption permissions across an organization.
- Order Tracking: Add purchase order or reference numbers to purchases to assist with reporting and account reconciliation.
- Amazon Corporate Credit Line: Place orders and finance purchases using a Pay-in-Full Credit Line or a Revolving Credit Line.
- Comprehensive Product Information: Rich product pages and studio-quality photography, as well as dimensions, CAD drawings and manufacturer how-to videos.
Amazon Business Customer Support: World-class
Amazoncustomer service dedicated to registered business shoppers.
“We’re consistently listening to feedback from customers so we can
innovate, deliver more value and set a new standard for B2B e-commerce
with Amazon Business. We think this is an experience that businesses
will love and a great opportunity for manufacturers and sellers to reach
registered business customers. It’s only the beginning for this new
marketplace – we will continue to build out features in areas like
product support, payments, shipping and pricing,” said