The Prime Day Countdown Is On: Early Deals Drop & Small Business Promotion Starts Now
Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of early-release Prime Day deals from brands including Shark,
Members can start shopping early
Ultimate Crown: Fire and Ice Edition will launch on
A few of our early release deals exclusively for Prime members that start today include:
- Ring Video Doorbells start at
- Prioritize smart home security with up to
$150off Ring Spotlight Cameras, including Ring Spotlight Cam Mount( $199.99), Ring Spotlight Cam Battery two pack ( $299.98), and Ring Spotlight Cam Battery three pack ( $449.97).
- Upgrade to reliable wifi coverage for your whole home and save over
$90on eero wifi systems, including eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 two ( $129) and three ( $181) packs.
- Ring Video Doorbells start at
- Fashion: Save up to 20% on
Calvin Kleinand Tommy Hilfigerapparel, and find additional savings on men’s and women’s active wear from Amazonbrands.
- Health & Wellness: Save 20% on healthcare products from
AmazonBasic Care along with wellness and personal care products from other Amazonbrands, including Solimo, Revly, and AmazonElements. Save on 23andMe Personal Genetic Service DNA Test Kits.
- Pets: Save on Friends Forever Orthopedic Dog Beds and 20% on pet supplies from Solimo.
- Toys: Save on select Green Toys, Calico Critters, and Thames & Kosmos products.
- Electronics: Save 72% on the Norton 360 Deluxe and get a
$10 AmazonGift Card; up to 50% on select Xbox and Ubisoft titles, up to 30% on batteries, electronics, and accessories from AmazonBasics; and $100on FlashForge Adventurer 3D Printers. AmazonPrime Rewards Visa Card and AmazonPrime Store Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will get 10% back on select LG and Sony TVs.
- Kitchen: Save on Ninja blenders and coffee makers as well as the Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro.
- Home: Save on select vacuums, air purifiers, irons, steamers, and fans, as well as dehumidifiers from iRobot, Bissell, Toshiba, Levoit,
Black & Decker, and more.
- Household Essentials: Save 20% on household essentials from
Amazonbrands, including Solimo and Presto!
- Home Improvement: Save on select Moen kitchen and bathroom fixtures, Makita tools, and Kasa smart light switches, as well as CRAFTSMAN 20V lithium ion and Duracell batteries.
- Grocery: Save up to 30% on candy and gum, and 20% on snacks and grocery products from
Amazonbrands, including Happy Bellyand AmazonFresh.
- Sports & Outdoors: Buy one, get one 20% off
World Famous Sportscamping equipment. AmazonLaunchpad: Save up to 50% on the Kids Against Maturity Combo Pack and $80on the Tertill Weeding Robot Bundle. Panera Bread: Panera is fueling Prime Day shoppers with a sweet (and savory) deal. Prime members who sign up for MyPanera rewards will get a $3shopping credit and 40% off their Panera online order on Prime Day. Visit amazon.com/panera to learn more.
Additionally, our gaming and entertainment bundle will be over
“Amazon has helped our company grow and keep our team employed over the last year,” said
- Ultimate Crown: Fire and Ice: Get ready for live game play action, puzzles, and a sneak peak of upcoming Prime Day deals that only Crown Channel can bring with Ultimate Crown: Fire and Ice,
June 16from 5-7pm (PT). Join host, Brandon Broady(BET’s The Xperiment) and challengers: Tyler Oakley; Twitch Ambassador, Cupahnoodle; streamer hero, Ginman; and NCAANational Champion and PAC-12 Athlete of the year, Peng Peng Leefor a two hour special as teams battle it out through heated up-penalties and icy cool saves to win the Ultimate Crown. The Crown Channel is an entertainment destination that combines the best of gaming, pop culture, and real-time audience engagement through Twitch interactivity. Crown Channel content is infused with special offers for Prime members, including content for some of the world’s most popular games. For the latest programming, follow the Crown Channel at twitch.tv/crown and on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Prime Day Show: Multi-award-winning and groundbreaking artists Billie Eilish, H.E.R., and Kid Cudi will star in the Prime Day Show, a three-part immersive musical event presented by
AmazonMusic that features some of the best in music and entertainment in celebration of Prime Day. All three episodes of the Prime Day Show will premiere globally starting June 17on Prime Video and will be available to all customers for 30 days, with or without a Prime membership.
- Prime Video: For a limited time, Prime members can enjoy a selection of titles to rent or buy at a discounted price (up to 50% off on select titles). Visit amazon.com/primememberdeals for more details.
- IMDbPro: Prime members receive a 30-day free trial and, for a limited time, save 60% on a new annual membership to IMDbPro (imdbpro.com), the essential resource for the entertainment industry, making it just $95—the lowest price of the year—for a full year of access.
- Twitch: Exclusive for Prime members only, support your favorite streamer and unlock 50% off the first month of a paid recurring sub (terms apply). Plus, save up to 50% on select Twitch Loot Cave styles (while supplies last). Visit twitch.app.link/e/PrimeDay21 for more information.
Ways to Shop this Prime Day
AmazonPrime Rewards Visa Card: For the entire month of June, Prime members get a $150 AmazonGift Card instantly upon approval for the AmazonPrime Rewards Visa Card. Visit amazon.com/primevisa to learn more.
- Shop with Alexa: For a limited time, new Prime members who sign up for Prime using an Echo device will receive a
$5 Amazoncredit. Just say, “Alexa, sign me up for Prime.”
- Go In-Store: Customers can find in-store deals by visiting Amazon’s physical retail locations, including
Whole Foods Market, Amazon4-star, Amazon Books, AmazonPop Up, AmazonGo and AmazonFresh.
- Prime Wardrobe: Customers save
$15when they keep $100worth of items with their first Prime Wardrobe order—terms and conditions apply. AmazonKids Gift Guide: New this Prime Day, customers can easily discover and shop toys and gifts for kids on amazon.com/kidsgiftguide. Amazon’s Kids Gift Guide features products from popular brands and customers can browse gifts by age, category, brand, and deals making gift giving more fun and convenient. AmazonExplore: Prime members can try their first live virtual experience up to $50free from AmazonExplore with code FREEFUN. Meet baby sloths in Costa Rica, shop for gifts at a crafts studio in Florence, and learn new skills from cooking to crafts with experts around the world. AmazonExplore is a great way for customers to have fun and support local businesses with instant, on-the-spot shopping during the experience. Visit amazon.com/explore to learn more. AmazonCoupons: Discover more ways to save with AmazonCoupons. Find discounts on everyday essentials, electronics, clothing, and more. Simply clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Explore the most popular coupons on amazon.com/coupons. AmazonLive: Watch AmazonLive throughout Prime Day to see product demonstrations and try-on hauls, hear directly from hundreds of creators, and shop can’t-miss deals the minute they go live. AmazonLive is bringing a non-stop celebration to Prime Day with live chat, celebrity cameos, exclusive content such as a sneak peek from Prime Video’s Making the Cut, and deal reveals, including exciting deals revealed first via AmazonLive. Viewers can easily shop the featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real-time. To watch, visit amazon.com/primeday, or download the AmazonLive Shopping app on Fire TV. Ready to start shopping? Watch amazon.com/live for live demos of all the early Prime Day deals.
- AmazonSmile: Customers can simultaneously shop and support charities. Customers visiting smile.amazon.com find the exact same
Amazonexperience—amazing deals, wide selection, fast and free delivery options—with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of the customer’s choice. Customers can now shop AmazonSmile on the latest version of the Amazonapp on their mobile phone. Just open the app, navigate to Settings in the main menu (☰), tap on “AmazonSmile,” select the charity, and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile. Visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
- Amazon.com in Spanish: Customers can visit amazon.com/espanol or use the
Amazonapp to shop, browse, search for millions of products, read reviews, view their carts, and place orders in Spanish. On the Amazonapp customers can go to Settings and tap on “Country and Language” to select Spanish. Amazon.com in Spanish gives customers the same convenient shopping experience in their preferred language on any device.
Prime offers the best of shopping and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In the